Sandwich System Ground
- It is made in 13mm thickness.
- It consists of 3 layers.
- SBR + PU + 100% original EPDM + line.
- It is a system approved by the International IAAF.
- Its shock absorption is in IAAF standards.
- Its abrasion resistance is high.
- It is suitable for cleats.
- It is comfortable for many years thanks to its high UV resistance.
- It is ideal for very hot and very cold climates.
- It is waterproof and water is drained from the surface.
- Maintenance costs are very low.
- It is used on professional athletics tracks.
Other Sports Ground Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a sandwich system ground?
The sandwich system is a professional athletics track ground. It is a ground consisting of rubber + binder and polyurethane.
Where is the polyurethane sandwich system used?
It is used on professional athletics tracks and walking paths.
How is the sandwich system athletics track built?
10mm thickness black SBR rubber granules are applied to the ground with a finisher machine on the asphalt, then polyurethane material is poured on the ground and about 4 kg / m2 EPDM granules are poured and waited for 1 day. Then the ground is cleaned and its lines are drawn.
What are the sandwich system SBR + PU product features?
It is a type of rubber + polyurethane material obtained from recycled material.
What are the sandwich system ground prices and cost?
A special price is calculated according to the color and size in the project.
What are the features of sandwich system polyurethane tartan ground?
Sandwich floorings are indispensable for athletics tracks and walking paths with their flexible and shock absorbing feature of 3 layers, UV resistance.
Our sandwich ground systems are one of the most preferred grounds for athletics tracks, walking paths and multi-purpose halls. You can contact us for sandwich ground cost and price information.