- We are building three different types of volleyball courts being indoor, outdoor and indoor sports halls.
- Indoor volleyball courts are used in all climatic conditions in all seasons.
- The volleyball court protects the health of the athletes as it is surrounded by wire mesh and synthetic ground.
- Volleyball courts measure 18 meters in length and 9 meters in width.
- The zone known as the free zone from the midline of the volleyball court is positioned 3 meters long.
- Hence, the total length is 3 + 3 = 6 meters. In addition, the length of the area called service area is 3 meters.
- Let's get information about the nets on the volleyball courts.
- The length of the net varies according to the way men and women play.
- The length of the net for males is 2.43 meters. The length of the net for women is determined to be 2.24.
- Therefore, the poles of the fields are produced differently as men and women.
Our volleyball courts are completely manufactured in-house to provide a pleasant and quality game experience and the installation of the fields is realized by our expert team. Our team, which completely prioritizes athlete health, can use different floor types as per the desires of the athletes. Expertise and meticulous work in relation to floor application bear great importance to achieve a good result. Integral Spor has one of the most experienced application teams in the sector.
- How much will the 2021 volleyball court cost?
- Which is the best quality volleyball net?
- How to draw a volleyball court?
- Is the volleyball court covered with an acrylic floor?
- How is the volleyball court PVC flooring applied?
- What are the necessary materials for the construction of a volleyball court?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the construction and stages of the volleyball court?
Volleyball court construction stages are constituted of infrastructure works, surrounding iron works, wire mesh works, volleyball court flooring and equipment installation.
What are the regular volleyball court sizes?
The regular volleyball court measures 18 meters in length and 9 meters in width. The zone known as the free zone from the midline of the volleyball court is positioned 3 meters long. The length of the area called service area is also 3 meters.
What are the factors affecting the cost of the volleyball court?
Factors affecting the cost of volleyball court; The type of the field ground to be built, the quality of the equipment to be used, the snow load and wind load of the area to be built if a closed field will be built.
What are the standard volleyball court floor types?
Volleyball court floor types are composed of parquet floor, pvc floor, polyurethane floor, tartan floor, acrylic floor and synthetic grass floor.
What are the average volleyball court flooring prices?
Volleyball court flooring costs vary according to the type of floor to be used.
For Volleyball Court Construction Cost
Volleyball court construction costs vary depending on different factors. These include particulars such as whether the field is open or not, the field dimensions, the type of floor used, the availability of additional accessories and lighting systems, and the preference of the tribune, if any. You can contact us for the construction cost and price information of open or closed volleyball field in all ground types.