- We are building three different types of basketball courts being indoor, outdoor and indoor sports halls.
- Basketball courts are made in 4 different floor types as acrylic, tartan, parquet and polyurethane.
- Indoor basketball courts are used in all climatic conditions in all seasons.
- The basketball court protects the health of the athletes as it is surrounded by wire mesh and synthetic floors.
- Pitch dimensions are 28m long and 15m wide.
- The basketball courts have the capacity for groups of 4x4 and 6x6 people to play matches very easily.
- The playing area should be 2m away from all obstacles, from the team players' seating area to the seated officials.
- The crucible is 1.2 meters from the edge line and measures 1.8m x 1.2m.
- The basket on the ladle is placed 3.05 meters above the ground. The basket is 45 cm in diameter.
- The basket is placed parallel to the firing line and is 5.80m from the inner edge of the lines and 3.60m long.
Our basketball courts are completely manufactured in-house and they are installed by our expert team in order to provide a safe, pleasant and quality gaming experience. Our basketball courts, that are produced on acrylic, tartan, parquet or polyurethane floors as per the needs and desires, completely focus on protecting the health of the players. Integral Spor, serving at world standards builds indoor or outdoor basketball courts in different sizes and floor types.
- How much is an open basketball court construction and cost?
- How is acrylic basketball court flooring done?
- What are the basketball court flooring materials?
- How should the basketball field drawing dwg be
- How long is the outdoor basketball field construction period?
- What are the stages of an indoor basketball hall construction?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the basketball court construction and stages?
The stages of the construction of the basketball court are the infrastructure works, the surrounding iron works, the wire mesh works, the floor covering of the basketball court and the installation of the equipment.
What are the types of basketball court floors?
Basketball court floor types; parquet floor, pvc floor, polyurethane floor, tartan floor, acrylic floor and synthetic grass floor.
What are the standard basketball court sizes?
The size of the playing field in basketball courts is 18 meters wide and 28 meters long. There should be 2 meters of space around the field outside the playing area. In this case, the field size should be 22 meters long and 32 meters.
How will basketball court lines be drawn?
Basketball court lines are drawn using stencils, tape or using a line machine.
How many meters should the basketball court be?
The size of the playing field in basketball courts is 18 meters wide and 28 meters long. There should be 2 meters of space around the field outside the playing area. In this case, the field size should be 22 meters wide and 32 meters long.
How much are basketball court flooring costs?
Basketball court flooring costs vary according to the type of floor to be used.
For Basketball Court Construction Cost
There are various factors that determine the basketball court construction costs. Whether the field is open or closed, ground type, types of materials used; factors such as the presence of basketball hoop, tribunes or scoreboard (scoreboard) determine the costs of construction and installation. You can contact us for basketball court construction cost and price information.