- Walking is an extremely healthy and easy sport for both your physical and psychological health.
- Walkways are made of quality raw materials, thus protecting the health of athletes and improving their performance.
- Walkways are soft and shock absorbing thanks to their special grounds.
- Walkways are resistant to all kinds of climates and weather conditions and can be used 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Walking paths are suitable for the walking of the disabled.
- Walkways have temperature resistance from -40 C to +120 C.
- Walkways do not yellow or fade. They are easy to clean and maintain.
- Walking paths are made of environmentally and nature friendly materials.
- Walkways are non-slippery, moss-free and never muddy.
- Walkways can carry up to 45 tons of weight.
Walking and running are the most effective ways in order to protect our health from the negative effects of sedentary life today. Our walking areas enable you to be less tired during walking with the help of special shock absorbing grounds used. Hence, you can walk and run in a more enjoyable way and for longer time. Providing service at world standards, Integral Spor produces walking areas having different ground types and sizes.
Artificial Turf Tennis / Padel Turf
%100 PE fibrilated / monofilament yarn. 11-26mm, 5.000 – 6.800 - 8.800 Dtex. 44.750/m2 – 990.000/m2 yarn count. 510 Gr/m2 – 1.750 Gr/m2 yarn weight. It has warranties fo...View Product
Sports Grounds Tartan Ground
It can be constructed between 13-65mm. It consists of 2 layers. SBR + PU + EPDM. It complies with IAAF standards. It has a comfortable and healthy ground structure. It...View Product
Sports Grounds Sandwich System Ground
It is made in 13mm thickness. It consists of 3 layers. SBR + PU + 100% original EPDM + line. It is a system approved by the International IAAF. Its shock absorption is in IAA...View Product
Sports Grounds Modular Rubber
It is produced in thicknesses between 20 and 40mm. It is produced with one or two layers. It can be produced as SBR or SBR + EPDM. It can be applied on concrete and sand f...View Product
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the walking path made? What are the construction stages?
Construction stages of walking paths consist of ground leveling, pouring infrastructure concrete, asphalt pouring and flooring work.
How should the walking path lighting be?
The lighting of the walking paths can be done with park and garden lighting poles.
How much does a rubber walking path construction cost?
Construction cost of rubber walking paths varies according to the conditions of the land where the application will be made and the thickness of the material to be used.
How should the walking path ground be?
The ground of the walking paths can be tartan, synthetic turf or acrylic ground.
What are the walking path turfs and their features?
Flat padel turfs are generally used on walking paths.
The construction cost of the walking path varies depending on different factors. These are particulars such as dimensions of the path, the ground material, the presence of additional accessories and lighting systems. You can contact us for walking path construction cost and price information.