Integral Sports stadiums include;
- Football field in Fifa standards,
- Athletics track in IAAF standards,
- High-strength roofed or roofless steel tribunes,
- 128 pieces of 2.000 Watt lighting system enabling live TV broadcasting in the evening,
- Perimeter and scoreboard displays,
- Areas such as management offices, cafe, restaurant areas, dressing rooms, fitness and sauna.
Integral Spor builds and delivers the stadium projects between 6-12 months depending on the project country with its experienced installation team. Contact us for more detailed information about our cost-effective stadium projects that impress with their design.
Stadiums are large structures including various projects, especially football fields, athletics track, social living areas and tribunes. In this regard, stadiums preferred by professional sports clubs constitute a source of prestige for major clubs. Providing service at world standards, Integral Spor, builds stadiums of different capacities and sizes.
- The longest lasting stadium artificial turf model Super C
- Super V artificial turf for the Fifa approved stadium field
- How is tartan ground used in stadiums?
- Why is hybrid turf important for stadiums?
- How are stadium stands constructed?
- Which tribune should be preferred in stadium construction?
- How many social areas should there be in stadiums?
- What is the warranty period of a completed stadium project?
- How should stadium renovation and maintenance be done?
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a stadium built? What are the stadium construction stages?
1. Excavation work is done on the existing land and the land is made ready for infrastructure works.
2. In stadiums where steel construction tribunes will be built, iron-reinforced concrete is poured for the infrastructure of the tribune. The quality and thickness of the concrete varies according to the audience capacity and size of the tribune to be built.
3. A drainage system is built for the infrastructure of the football field. In case of using shockpad with drainage for the drainage system, it provides an advantage in terms of stone chips, drainage pipe and labor.
4. Steel mesh concrete is poured for the athletics track infrastructure and asphalt is applied on it.
5. Steel construction tribune manufacturing is carried out by making all welding and painting or galvanizing works in the factory environment and assembly works are carried out in the construction site environment. After the steel construction works are completed, the seats are assembled.
6. Sandwich system ground is used for the athletics track ground.
7. Hybrid turf, synthetic turf or natural turf is used for the football field ground.
8. For the lighting system, the necessary lighting works of the stadium are carried out by using galvanized poles.
How much is the stadium construction cost in 2020?
The stadium construction cost will vary according to the capacity of the stadium to be built, the number of tracks and the size of the football field.
What are the conditions for Fifa approved stadium construction?
The size of the football field to be built must be in accordance with Fifa conditions such as the audience viewing angles, the characteristics of the spectator seats, emergency exits, sufficient parking area, sufficient number of entrances and exits, lighting level.
What are the standard stadium sizes?
The dimensions of the football field are between 64 meters and 75 meters in width and 105 meters and 120 meters in length in stadiums built in international standards.
What should be the ideal stadium capacity?
The ideal stadium capacity varies according to the population of the city where it is to be built and the audience density. The most popular stadiums are those with a capacity of 10,000 people, 15,000 people and 20,000 people.
How long should the stadium construction time be?
Stadium construction time varies according to person capacity. The stadium for 10.000 people is completed within 6 months.
Stadium construction costs vary depending on many different factors. These are particulars such as dimensions of the field, the type of ground chosen, the yarn structure if artificial turf is chosen, whether the outer structure is outdoor or indoor, and optional services such as accessories, lighting system, tribunes. You can contact us for stadium construction cost and price information.