Indoor Sports Hall Parquet Ground
- It is produced in 50-65mm thickness.
- It consists of 4 main layers.
- Moisture mat + rubber block + playwood + solid parquet + polish + line
- Parquet grounds are solid made of 100% oak or maple.
- The ball bounce is in FIBA standards.
- It has high wear resistance and can be used for many years.
- Game performance is high.
- It can be used in hot and cold countries.
- It can be used up to 15 years after maintenance.
- It is preferred in professional basketball and multi-purpose halls.
Other Sports Ground Products
Frequently Asked Questions
How should the indoor sports hall parquet ground be?
Various sports parquet grounds are available, whether solid or laminated, depending on the total thickness of the system. Recommended total system thickness is at least 38mm.
What are the prices of Fiba approved flooring?
Due to the wide variety of approved parquet ground options, the prices are determined as a result of your choices. You can fill the form for detailed information and price offer.
How should wooden parquet grounds be in sports halls?
Parquet grounds can be built according to your purpose, with or without Fiba approval.
How to maintain indoor sports hall parquet grounds?
Depending on the frequency of use of the sports parquet, mix the parquet varnish with water and apply it with a well-wrung cloth in the direction of the flooring and wait for 30 minutes to dry and then polish.
Which fields is a sports parquet ground applied to?
It can be used for professional basketball, ballet and dance halls, squash, fitness, gym areas, indoor volleyball court ground, handball court ground, multi-purpose field and futsal field gounds.
Our parquet ground systems are one of the most preferred grounds for basketball courts, volleyball courts and multi-purpose indoor sports halls. You can contact us for parquet ground cost and price information.