- From a bird's eye view, the baseball field looks like a quarter circle.
- The average radius of the quarter circle is at least 76.2 meters.
- The playground is divided into two as internal and external areas.
- Center of the game is the inner area with a side drawn in the form of a square, 27.4m.
- Outer area is the part that is obtained by extending two boundary lines and remaining outside the inner area.
- Three corners of interior area are goal posts. 4th corner is numeric goal post.
- The distance of the castles from each other is 27.4m.
- The 6-meter perimeter of the roads between the castles is grounded.
- All areas except the grounded area are covered with grass.
- The outer area is surrounded by a 3m high fence.
Our baseball fields are completely manufactured in-house in order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience. Installation of the fields is realized by our professional team. Baseball fields are preferred in places such as hotels and sports centers of private institutions in general. Integral Spor, providing service at world standards, builds high-quality artificial turf baseball fields.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the baseball field construction and its stages?
Baseball field construction stages, environmental iron works, lighting works, field floor leveling works, drainage works, artificial turf carpet works and equipment installation.
How are the baseball field dimensions calculated?
In the baseball field, there are 4 castles (bases) in the shape of a diamond in a square area (diamond) of 27 meters on each corner. The distance between the "Pitcher" and the "Batter" is 18.4 meters. The "catcher" is the player behind the batter, with a mask on his face.
What stages does the baseball field project include?
The baseball field construction stages, the surrounding iron works, the lighting works, the field floor leveling works, the drainage works, the artificial turf carpet works and the equipment installation.
For The Cost Of Building A Baseball Field
Baseball field construction costs vary depending on different factors. These are particulars such as dimensions of the field, the type of artificial turf selected, and the lighting system and whether there are tribunes. You can contact us for baseball field construction cost and price information.