- It can be constructed between 13-65mm.
- It consists of 2 layers.
- SBR + PU + EPDM.
- It complies with IAAF standards.
- It has a comfortable and healthy ground structure.
- It prevents injuries thanks to its shock absorbency.
- Its abrasion resistance is high.
- It preserves its colors for many years thanks to its UV resistance.
- It is ideal for very hot and very cold climates.
- It is water permeable.
- Maintenance costs are low.
- It is preferred in multipurpose fields, children's playgrounds and walking paths.
Other Sports Ground Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tartan ground? What are the types?
Tartan ground is a comfortable sports ground that is obtained by mixing rubbers with a special adhesive and applying them to the ground.
What are the things to consider in tartan ground construction?
The perfection of the infrastructure (concrete or asphalt), the quality of the Epdm and Binder used are the issues that should be considered first.
How is tartan flooring done?
After the primer application is made, SBR black granules are mixed with binder and applied with the finisher machine according to the project, then mixed with a binder in a certain thickness on this ground and applied to the gound with the finisher in various colors.
How much does the tartan track (EPDM) cost?
Prices may vary according to your project details, so you should call or visit Integral Spor.
What are the characteristics of the poured tartan ground?
It is applied at a certain temperature with a ground finisher machine.
What is the price per m2 of rubber tartan flooring?
Prices may vary depending on the project and thickness. For detailed information, simply fill out the form.
Our tartan ground systems are one of the most preferred grounds for athletics tracks, walking paths and multi-purpose halls. You can contact us for tartan ground cost and price information.