- It is produced in accordance with the standards determined by International Association of Athletics Federations.
- It maintains its high performance and durability for many years.
- It consists of 10mm SBR layer at the bottom and 3,5mm PU + EPDM layers at the top.
- Track number of athletics track can be customized between 6 and 10 in accordance with the customer demands and requests.
- The width of the lanes of the athletics tracks is 122cm.
- It can be used in all seasons and weather conditions.
- It has anti-slip and anti-wear texture.
- It reduces the impact of hits and falls.
- It is safe for gamers and athletes.
Athletics is one of the oldest and most prestigious sports in the world including running, walking, high jump and launch competitions. Nowadays, it is still among the most popular and monitored sports branches. Integral Spor, which provides services at world standards, produces athletics tracks in different ground types and sizes.
Sports Grounds Tartan Ground
It can be constructed between 13-65mm. It consists of 2 layers. SBR + PU + EPDM. It complies with IAAF standards. It has a comfortable and healthy ground structure. It...View Product
Sports Grounds Sandwich System Ground
It is made in 13mm thickness. It consists of 3 layers. SBR + PU + 100% original EPDM + line. It is a system approved by the International IAAF. Its shock absorption is in IAA...View Product
Sports Grounds Spray Coating System
It is made in 13mm thickness. It consists of 2 layers. SBR + PU + EPDM + line. It is a system that complies with IAAF standards. Its shock absorption is in IAAF standard...View Product
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the athletics track construction and its stages?
Athletics track construction stages are ground leveling, steel mesh concrete pouring for infrastructure, asphalt pouring, ground controls, sandwich system, spray coating system, polyurethane ground or tartan flooring and lane lines.
How many meters should the standard athletics track be?
In standard athletics tracks, the lane length should be 400 meters.
What are the IAFF approved athletics track sizes?
In IAFF approved athletic tracks, the inner lane length must be 398 meters and 11 centimeters. In 8-lane athletics tracks, lane 8 must be 453 meters long. The lane width should be 122 cm. The number of lanes should be between 6 and 10.
What should be the width of the lanes in the athletics track?
The width of the lanes on the athletics tracks is 122 centimeters.
What materials are used in the construction of the athletics track?
SBR and EPDM materials are used for ground construction in the construction of the athletics track.
How much does athletics track construction cost?
Athletics tracks and construction costs vary according to many factors such as the number of lanes. Please fill in the detailed information form to learn about the IAFF approved athletics track and its prices.
Athletics track construction costs vary according to the type of ground to be used and the size of the runway. You can contact us about athletic track construction cost and price information.