- There are types of field hockey (field hockey), hall hockey and ice hockey, depending on the playing fields.
- We produce field hockey fields and indoor hockey halls in accordance with THF and IHF standards.
- Hockey court protects the health of the athlete as it is surrounded by wire mesh and synthetic ground.
- In field hockey that is played on artificial turf, the field dimensions are 91.40 meters x 55.00 meters.
- In field hockey played on artificial turf, the field dimensions are 3.66 meters x 2.14 meters.
- In indoor hockey, the field dimensions are maximum 44,00 meters x 22,00 meters, and the minimum 36,00 meters x 18,00 meters.
- In indoor hockey, the goal dimensions are 3.00 meters x 2.00 meters.
- Hall hockey can be used in all climatic conditions in all four seasons.
- Hockey is a game that aims to get the ball into the opponent goal and score a goal by conveying the ball with a 1 meter long stick.
Our hockey fields are manufactured completely in-house in order to provide a pleasant and safe game experience. Installation of the fields is realized by our specialized and experienced team. Hockey fields are preferred in places such as residential areas, sites, hotels and sports centers of private institutions in general. Integral Spor, which provides service at world standards, builds high quality artificial turf hockey fields.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the hockey field made?
Hockey fields construction stages, environmental iron works, lighting works, field floor leveling works, drainage works, artificial turf carpet works and equipment installation.
What are the ideal hockey pitch sizes?
Outdoor hockey is played on a synthetic grass hockey field in the Olympic games, measuring 91,40m x 55,00m. Indoor hockey, on the other hand, is played mostly as a preparation phase for open field hockey, in order to keep the athletes trained during the winter period, on fields with a maximum size of 44.00m x 22.00m, minimum 36.00m x 18.00m.
How much does the hockey field project cost?
The costs of the hockey fields vary according to the field conditions to be built, the size of the field to be built and the types of synthetic grass to be used.
How long does the hockey field take?
If the hockey fields are made according to the measurements in the federation standards, it can be done in a short time such as 6-8 weeks.
How is the maintenance and repair of the field hockey field done?
Watering should be done 1-2 hours before hockey is played in very hot weather on fields where synthetic turf is used. The artificial turfground should be brushed periodically with a special thick plastic wire industrial brush. Granules should be supplemented every 6 months. It is necessary to frequently collect foreign materials (small stones, gravel, metal debris, etc.) entering the site.
For Hockey Field Construction Cost
Construction costs of the artificial turf ground hockey field vary depending on different factors. These are particulars such as the dimensions of the field, the type of ground chosen, the yarn structure if artificial turf is selected, the external structure being open or closed, and accessories such as accessories. In addition, optional services such as lighting system and tribunes also affect the cost. You can contact us for hockey field construction cost and price information.