Full Polyurethane Floor
- It is made in 13-15mm thickness.
- It consists of 3 main layers.
- SBR + PU + 100% original EPDM + line.
- It is an IAAF approved system.
- Its shock absorption is in IAAF standards.
- It has high wear resistance and is ideal for cleats.
- You can do sports for many years.
- It maintains its flexibility for many years thanks to its high UV resistance.
- It is ideal for very hot and very cold climates.
- It is waterproof and water is drained from the surface.
- It is easy to maintain.
- It is used on professional athletics tracks.
Other Sports Ground Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a full polyurethane ground?
Full PU floorings are indispensable for professional athletics tracks with their flexible and shock absorbing feature consisting of 3 layers.
How is full polyurethane flooring built?
It is spread evenly with 3 kg / m2 self leveling PU notched trowels in the first layer. When the PU is wet, 2.5 kg / m2 SBR granule heap is sprinkled and this manufacturing is repeated once more. Then it is spread evenly with 3 kg / m2 self leveling PU notched trowels. When the PU is wet, 2.8 Kg / m2 EPDM granule heap is sprinkled. The next day the non-adherent EPDM is collected and lines are drawn.
Where is full polyurethane flooring used?
It is used on professional athletics tracks and walking-running paths.
What is the price of the best quality full polyurethane flooring?
It is necessary to see the project, as prices vary according to thickness and topcoat color. Fill in the form for detailed information and price.
What are the benefits of full polyurethane flooring?
Full PU ground is a very comfortable ground.
It gives confidence to the player. It prevents injuries in falls.
It can be used for a long time thanks to the high binding PU inside the system.
It can be used with high performance for many years.
The system is approved by IAAF. International footraces can be made.
How long does full polyurethane flooring take?
Although it varies on a project basis, it takes an average of 7 days.
How much are full polyurethane flooring costs?
It is necessary to see the project, as prices vary according to thickness and final color.
Our Full Polyurethane ground systems are one of the most preferred grounds for athletics tracks, walking paths and multi-purpose halls. You can contact us for full polyurethane ground cost and price information.