- Tennis is a popular Olympic sport played between two people or between two teams of two.
- Tennis courts are constructed with 3 different floor types; acrylic, tartan and artificial turf.
- Our tennis courts are manufactured in accordance with TTF and ITF standards.
- The tennis court protects the health of the athlete as it is surrounded by wire mesh and has synthetic ground.
- Court length is 23.77m in singles matches and 8.23m in width, but in doubles matches it should be at least 10.97m.
- A space is left around the court for the players to get their flying balls.
- A distance is left in order that the tennis court is not affected by the sitting area, staff and spectators.
- It divides the net boundary line stretched from the width of the court into two equal parts.
- It is 1.07 meters shorter than the net support and 914 millimeters below the center.
Integral Spor is an expert company with a worldwide reference for tennis courts. Our tennis courts are specially designed in order to provide a professional and enjoyable game experience. Tennis courts, all of which are produced and installed as per the world standards, maintain their high performance for many years. Providing service at world standards Integral Spor builds indoor or outdoor tennis courts in desired sizes, on different floor types.
Artificial Turf Tennis / Padel Turf
%100 PE fibrilated / monofilament yarn. 11-26mm, 5.000 – 6.800 - 8.800 Dtex. 44.750/m2 – 990.000/m2 yarn count. 510 Gr/m2 – 1.750 Gr/m2 yarn weight. It has warranties fo...View Product
Sports Grounds Tartan Ground
It can be constructed between 13-65mm. It consists of 2 layers. SBR + PU + EPDM. It complies with IAAF standards. It has a comfortable and healthy ground structure. It...View Product
Sports Grounds Acrylic Ground Coating
It is produced and applied in 5 main categories. It consists of 5 to 12 layers. Primer + cushion + top coat + line. It is certified by the international ITF. Acrylic flo...View Product
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be considered in the construction of a tennis court?
In the construction of tennis courts, attention should be paid to the proper construction of the infrastructure in order to avoid any defects that will affect the game and cause water accumulation on the court ground.
How is the optimal tennis court cost calculated?
The choice of flooring material to be used in calculating the cost of the tennis court affects the cost. Generally, cost-effective flooring materials are acrylic grounds and synthetic turf grounds.
What are the standard tennis court sizes?
Standard tennis court dimensions are 10.97m x 23.77m interior area and 18.27m x 36.57m overall area.
What are the companies that make the best quality tennis courts?
Integral Spor is the leading brand in our country in this field and establishes outdoor or indoor tennis courts with high quality and durability.
What are the types of tennis courts?
Types ofc tennis courts are acrylic courts, artificial turf courts, tartan ground courts, clay courts and natural turf courts.
Tennis court construction costs vary depending on different factors. These include particulars such as whether the court is outdoor or not, the size of the court, the type of ground used, the characteristics of astro turf yarns if synthetic turf will be used, the availability of additional accessories and lighting systems, and the preference of the tribune, if any. You can contact us for the cost and price information of outdoor or indoor tennis courts in all types of floors.