- It is produced in thicknesses between 20 and 40mm.
- It is produced with one or two layers.
- It can be produced as SBR or SBR + EPDM.
- It can be applied on concrete and sand floors.
- It prevents injury and traumatization thanks to its shock absorbency.
- It has high wear resistance.
- Its application is extremely practical.
- It provides safe activity thanks to its non-slip feature.
- It can be used in hot and cold countries.
- It is preferred in children's playgrounds and walking paths.
Other Sports Ground Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is modular rubber?
Modular rubber constitutes of rubber tiles produced in 40 * 40cm or 50 * 50cm sizes obtained by pressing 1-3mm rubber grains with a mixture of binder and color pigments.
What are the modular rubber construction stages?
Modular Rubber is produced by mixing SBR granules and rubber fibers made of 100% recycling with a special polyurethane adhesive in a certain ratio and pressing in molds with suitable temperature and pressure.
What are the modular rubber application areas?
Children's playgrounds and walking paths.
What are the modular rubber flooring prices, costs?
Since it varies according to the color, thickness and the project, the price can be given after learning the details. You can fill the form for detailed information and price offer.
What are the advantages of using modular rubber in walking path construction?
Thanks to the special texture on its surface, it minimizes slipping and provides significant comfort in walking areas and playgrounds.
What are the types of modular rubber grounds?
Modular rubbers can be obtained by mixing pigment dyes from recycled materials. Another one can be produced from self-colored EPDM rubbers without pigment.
What are the modular rubber ground color options?
Red, black and green are the standard colors, there are also different color options.
Our Modular Rubber ground systems are one of the most preferred grounds for walking paths. You can contact us for Modular Rubber ground cost and price information.