Indoor Sports Halls
- Since indoor sports halls also host events, their economic return is high.
- Indoor gyms can host many sports such as fitness, cross-fit, yoga at the same time.
- Indoor sports halls offer services such as locker rooms, showers, toilets and cafeterias in their interiors.
- Our products with quality, flexibility, compliance with standards and durability are in TSE and EU standards.
- Different floor covering materials such as parquet, PVC, rubber are used in indoor sports halls.
- Indoor sports halls protect athletes with the flexibility it offers floors and protection mats around the field.
- Indoor gym floors are waterproof, oil-repellent, pressure-resistant and wear-resistant.
- Indoor gyms can be easily cleaned and do not need maintenance for a long time.
- Indoor sports halls can serve 24/7 in all climatic conditions.
Indoor sports halls are customized in accordance with the demands and desires of our customers, and hence it can host many different sports such as indoor football, basketball, volleyball, wrestling, and fitness. Indoor sports halls, all of which are manufactured and installed as per the world standards, maintain their high performance for many years. Integral Spor which provides services at world standards, builds indoor sport halls with different ground varieties and desired dimensions.
- What is indoor gym polyurethane flooring?
- Which parquet floor is the most suitable for an indoor gym?
- Which sports halls should PVC floor be applied to?
- What are the indoor sports hall grandstand options?
- How should the stands in the 2000-seat gym?
- How long is the indoor gym construction period?
- What are the standard indoor gym sizes?
- Is acrylic floor used in indoor sports hall construction?
- How much are the gym parquet flooring prices?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the construction and stages of an indoor sports hall?
The first step in the construction of the indoor sports hall is the concrete, iron and mold works required for the infrastructure. Simultaneously, steel construction manufacturing is carried out in the factory environment. After the infrastructure works are completed, the steel construction is assembled on the site and then the exterior cladding work is done. At this stage, the grandstand, living areas, lighting and ventilation works are carried out simultaneously in the hall. After these works are completed, the floor covering of the playground is done and the sports equipment is installed.
How much does an indoor sports hall cost in 2020?
Indoor sports hall varies according to the capacity of the tribune to be built, the size of the playground, and the living spaces.
What should be considered when choosing an indoor sports hall floor?
When choosing the indoor sports hall floor, it should be selected according to the intensity of use of the hall and the level of the competitions.
What is the warranty period in sports hall construction?
Since more than one material is used in the construction of the sports hall, the warranty period of each material varies.
Which tribune type is suitable for a 500-seat indoor sports hall?
Steel construction roofless grandstands and telescopic tribunes are applied for indoor sports halls.
What are the dimensions of the indoor basketball court?
The size of the playing field in basketball courts is 18 meters wide and 28 meters long. There should be 2 meters of space around the field outside the playing area. In this case, the field size should be 22 meters long and 32 meters.
Is volleyball played indoors?
Official volleyball competitions are played on indoor courts. Accordingly, beach volleyball is played in the open area and on the sand floor.
What does indoor sports hall project dwg mean?
Projects drawn with Autocad will be in dwg format. If the project of the indoor sports hall is drawn with Autocad, the extension will be dwg.
What products are used for indoor sports hall flooring?
Parquet, polyurethane (PU) and PVC floors are preferred for indoor sports hall floors.
What are the prices of a 500-person indoor sports hall construction?
Apart from the audience capacity, the city where the hall will be built and the types of materials to be used are also effective in determining the costs for the construction of the indoor sports hall. It is necessary to determine all the details for correct pricing.
For Indoor Sports Hall Construction Cost
Indoor sports hall construction cost varies depending on different factors. These are particulars such as the choice of floor material, the availability of additional accessories and lighting systems, and the preference of tribunes, if any. You can contact us for indoor gym construction cost and price information.