30.000 Seats Stadium
- 20 rows of high strength galvanized steel tribunes.
- Roof system with calculated snow, rain load and wind effects.
- Construction and equipment of 3.620m2 living space.
- Decorative turf material and workmanship of the area between the football field and the tribune.
- Football goal post, corner post, bench, medical box.
- Water drainage with shockpad with geobera drainage.
- Turf application in FIFA standard.
- Athletics track with sandwich system.
- VIP tribune area.
- Press broadcast section.
- Highly durable, aesthetic benches.
- Perimeter displays and score boards.
- There is a living area of 50 square meters under the tribunes.
30.000 Seats Stadium Products
5.000 Seats Stadium
A football field is made using synthetic astroturf. An athletic track is constructed by applying sandwich flooring. It has a steel tribune with a capacity of 5.000 spectators. It is illuminated by 128 pieces of 2,000 watt projectors. Ground, drainage and filling operations are carried out...
30.000 Seats Stadium
20 rows of high strength galvanized steel tribunes. Roof system with calculated snow, rain load and wind effects. Construction and equipment of 3.620m2 living space. Decorative turf material and workmanship of the area between the football field and the tribune. Football goal post, corner...
10.000 Seats Stadium
Water drainage and football comfort is enabled with the geobera drainage shockpad. Turf application is made in Fifa standard. Athletics track is built with the sandwich system. Decorative turf material and workmanship of the area between the football field and the tribune. Football goal p...
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a stadium built? What are the stadium construction stages?
1. Excavation work is done on the existing land and the land is made ready for infrastructure works.
2. In stadiums where steel construction tribunes will be built, iron reinforced concrete is poured for the infrastructure of the tribune. The quality and thickness of the concrete varies according to the audience capacity and size of the tribune to be built.
3. A drainage system is built for the infrastructure of the football field. In case of using shockpad with drainage for the drainage system, it provides an advantage in terms of stone chips, drainage pipes and labor.
4. Steel mesh concrete is poured for the athletics track infrastructure and asphalt is applied on it.
5. Steel construction tribune manufacturing is carried out by doing all welding and painting or galvanizing works in the factory environment and assembly works are carried out in the construction site environment. After the steel construction works are completed, the seats are assembled.
6. Sandwich system ground is used for the athletics track ground.
7. Hybrid turf, synthetic turf or natural turf is used for the football field ground.
8. For the lighting system, the necessary lighting works of the stadium are done by using galvanized poles.
How much is the stadium construction cost in 2020?
It varies according to the capacity of the stadium to be built, the number of tracks and the size of the football field.
What are the conditions for Fifa approved stadium construction?
The size of the football field to be built should be in accordance with Fifa conditions such as the audience viewing angles, the characteristics of the spectator seats, emergency exits, sufficient parking area, sufficient number of entrances and exits, lighting level.
What are the standard stadium sizes?
Football field dimensions are between 64 meters and 75 meters in width and 105 meters and 120 meters in length in stadiums built in international standards.
What should be the ideal stadium capacity?
The ideal stadium capacity varies according to the population of the city where it is to be built and the audience density. The most popular stadiums are those with a capacity of 10,000 people, 15,000 people and 20,000 people.
How long should the stadium construction time be?
Stadium construction time varies according to person capacity. The stadium for 10.000 people is completed within 6 months.
The construction costs of a 30,000-seat stadium vary depending on many different factors. These are particulars such as dimensions of the field, the type of ground chosen, the yarn structure if artificial turf is chosen, whether the outer structure is outdoor or indoor, and optional services such as accessories, lighting system, tribunes. You can contact us for 30.000 people stadium construction cost and price information.