Indoor Sports Hall PVC Floor
- It can be made between 6-8mm.
- It consists of 3 layers.
- It complies with FIBA standards.
- It has a comfortable and hygienic floor structure.
- It provides safe gaming performance thanks to its shock absorption.
- Its abrasion resistance is high.
- It is antibacterial and easy to clean.
- It is waterproof.
- Maintenance costs are low.
- It is preferred in indoor sports halls.
Other Sports Flooring Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a PVC flooring?
It is a durable type of floor produced in various thicknesses as an industrial and sports floor.
Why should we choose PVC flooring?
They are durable, comfortable, stylish and easy to clean products.
How is PVC flooring applied?
After the smart screed is applied to the floor, the rolls are laid on the floor and the game lines are drawn.
How much does sports hall pvc flooring cost?
Since the prices vary according to the project and thickness, if you want to get detailed information and a price quote, just fill in the form.
What are the PVC floor application areas?
Basketball, volleyball, handball, indoor football, hospitals, offices and many more industrial indoor areas.
What are the most affordable PVC flooring prices?
Since the prices vary according to the project and thickness, our professional sales team will assist you if you call or visit Integral Spor.
For Indoor Sports Hall PVC Floor Construction Cost
Our PVC floor systems are one of the most preferred floors for basketball courts, volleyball courts and multi-purpose indoor sports halls. You can contact us for PVC floor cost and price information.