- 100% PE monofilament yarn.
- 55-65mm, 8.000-14.000 Dtex.
- 60.500/m2 – 102.000/m2 yarn count.
- 1.150 Gr/m2 – 1.450 Gr/m2 yarn weight.
- It has 5-7 years of warranties.
- It is used with natural grass.
- Its drainage capacity is quite high.
- It is durable even in intense games.
- It has high abrasion, wear and friction resistance.
- It integrates easily with natural grass seeds.
- It complies with FIFA standards.
- It is available in light green, dark green and mixed colors.
- It can be used on football, rugby fields.
Other Artificial Turf Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hybrid grass? How is it done?
Hybrid grass is a special production of natural grass and synthetic grass.
What are the hybrid grass features?
Hybrid grass is the combination of natural grass comfort and appearance with synthetic grass strength and quality.
How much does the cheapest Hybrid lawn cost?
In order to receive a special offer for you, it is enough to fill out the contact form and share your project details with our representative.
What is the difference of hybrid grass to normal grass?
Hybrid grass is more durable and long-lasting than regular grass. It is also a system that increases game quality.
How should hybrid turf maintenance be carried out?
In certain periods, irrigation and "lawn mowing" work should be done for natural grass.
What should be considered in making hybrid grass?
Attention should be paid to the infrastructure and the quality of the product to be used. In addition, it should be applied by expert teams.
Why should I buy hybrid grass?
Hybrid grass offers you natural grass comfort but a much longer lasting use.
For Hybrid Artificial Grass Production Cost
Our hybrid turf systems are one of the most preferred grounds for football fields. You can contact us for hybrid turf cost and price information.